School's in session : Ubetsy's customizable websites + marketing

To help manage the online part of my business, I work with Ubetsy.  Their affordable custom website + marketing services help me look so professional.  Uploading a folder of pictures to facebook is all I have to do!  What if you don't have a facebook page  yet?  Ubetsy can help with that part, too!  

They created this blogsite for me in about 2 days for a cost of $300.  The best part is I can learn to update it myself or buy their services at an hourly rate.  Right now, I purchase 1 hour of help per week for a cost of $72 a month.  So worth it! Here's a customized class reunion site they recently did:


The fact that Ubetsy sites are full of links and loaded with keywords helps my chances of being found when people are searching for antiques on google, and adding new content to my site frequently helps with that as well.  They can also integrate e-commerce platforms like etsy and wazala into your site.  Adding affiliate marketing links to your site is yet another thing Ubetsy can help with!

Using Ubetsy translates into me spending less time in front of the computer, going to more auctions, listing more antiques on etsy and shipping things out at a quicker pace.  Which means I make more money.  I've got no problem with that.

Class dismissed!